In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps. Proverbs 16:9

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Lessons

I have learned three lessons this week and I would like to share my new wisdom with you.

Lesson 1. I tried a new tea this week, based upon the delighful cinnamon smell of the teabag. It is called Bengal Spice and I simply loved it. So the moral is that you should taste things if they smell good and you should all go buy Bengal Spice tea.

Lesson 2. I was feeling kind of frustrated and angry one day and so I decided to paint my nails pink. Bright pink. So go paint your nails bright colours if you are sad, depressed or sick of the greyness of winter.

Lesson 3. I spilled pink nail polish on my pants. Pink nail polish doesn't come out of pants. So don't spill nail polish on your pants.

That is all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Smell and taste are both chemical receptors and are closely linked. So for the most part things that smell good will taste good and vise-versa.

Katrina VandenBerg said...

mmmmmm Bengal spice tea.
we should sit and have tea together sometime soon.