In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps. Proverbs 16:9

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

At Least You Can See the Floor....Kind of...

I know you have all been anxiously waiting for these pictures, but I can assure you, they were well worth the anticipation. What you see may or may not shock you, depending on your understanding of the male mind...or just the mind of one Jordan Van Dyk. I would like to point out however that the room is quite nicely decorated and the closet is well-organized. There is hope!







Obviously Jordan is happy in his surroundings. Just look at him smile.

3 comments:

Josh said...

I bet Jordan cleaned his room up just for the picture. There's no way Jordan could keep his room that consistently clean.

Joyce said...

Jordan was always good at decorating! Can't saay i like the posters, jordans idea or Jasons?
At first I thought WOW he NEVER kept his room this organized at home...then i seen the floor. That is more like the boy we all know and love. I think he is smiling so enthusiastically because he is beside you!! take care give each other a big hug from us. We will miss you two at thanksgiving dinner!

Robyn deGroot said...

Oh redeemer life.. i miss it. I hope you are enjoying things out there and making lots of cool friends