In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps. Proverbs 16:9

Friday, February 15, 2008

What would you eat?

If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be? Jordan asked me that when we were in Toronto, eating at Red Lobster (I am sorry you couldn't be there Whitney). Jordan said he would pick crab or lobster, which I personally think is a poor choice because we all know that seafood is gross. If you are wondering why we went to Red Lobster if I hate seafood, it is because I am a wonderful girlfriend and they actually have chicken on the menu. Now if I could eat one thing for the rest of my life, it would have to say either perogies or pineapple. It is a tough call, because you know that you are going to get sick of whatever you choose.

Here are some of the pictures of our trip to the Hockey Hall of Fame, the Eaton Centre and random downtown wanderings.










Jordan has most of the pictures from the Hockey Hall of Fame on his camera, so if you want to see those, you can leave angry comments on his blog.

5 comments:

Katrina VandenBerg said...

Did Jordan get splashed in a drive by?

And to answer you question I think I would eat Cadbury Mini Eggs.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had fun! Those are some pretty impressive buildings! Where is the picture of the Atlanta Flames jersey?

I think I would eat maple walnut ice cream and drink tea!

Janice said...

i would for sure eat TACOS!!

Anonymous said...

The food of choice would definitely have to be kindey beans. Just think about it ...it is healthy (lots of fibre), and it is so versatile. You can have beans on toast, beans in a salad, or even just plain old kidney beans with vinigar and bacon fat, mmmm!

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are smiling in all the pictures, it almost makes up for Jordan perceived grumpiness in every one. I gave a good hard thought to your question,and (I think you might like this idea) it would be potatoes. mmmm