In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps. Proverbs 16:9

Friday, September 14, 2007

Dorm Room





So here is my lovely dorm room. I am quite impressed by the quality of my room and although it was bare for awhile, I now have most of my personal touches added and it feels quite cozy. I even have a bamboo plant. My mom says they are impossible to kill. Obviously she doesn't have faith in my horticultural skills. Speaking of my mom, she bestowed me with many a parting gift, the biggest of which is the addition of a grocery store to my dorm room which I can conveniently store under my bed.



I did laundry yesterday for the first time and I think it went pretty well, except for the fact that I left paper in one of my pockets and now have have tiny pieces of paper all over my clothes. At least it was the dark load so all the pieces show up very well and I can now pick them off. Please don't tell my mom I didn't check my pockets. Please.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your room looks about the same size as mine! It's really nice though! And you will only get better at doing your laundry, some mistakes are to be expected when it's only your FIRST time doing it! lol Thanks for updating your blog, I was beginning to think you forgot about it! Love ya

Joyce said...

Talked to your MOm on the phone today....apparently Jordan says HI.
Your room looks cozy. You had better put that food under lock and key.;).Are those yellow flowers from Jordan?!

Janice said...

Cute!
are you the only one in your dorm?

and about paper in the laundry... i STILL do it :<

Lindsay said...

The flowers are just fake and my mom bought them for me before she left. Flowers from Jordan would be nice though.

Josh said...

HI Linds, I didn't know you blogged. You should have told me. I have never left paper or anything in my pockets while doing laundry. I guess I'm just that good. How's school going? Do you like your classes so far? Are your dormmates cool?

Anonymous said...

Hi Lindsay,
I have even left paper in the pockets. Of course, it was usually in pants that I thought were checked by the wearers first! HaHa! Here's a tip - the dryer will get the paper off your clothes quite nicely while they are still damp. Love you lots!!

Mom

Joyce said...

Hi Lindsay, Maybe you should lend/borrow your camera to Jordan, so I can see where he is living. Miss you guys

Jordans Mom.

Katrina VandenBerg said...

Hey Lindsay!
I found your blog :)